Good afternoon, my jerks!!
Today is the start of a new semester, and I'm actually excited for once. It's super duper fucking cold though. I'm outside as I'm typing this, fingers freezing like a bitch!!!
I tried to dress up today, and I did something out of the ordinary: I got someone that I barely knew to take pics of me. I was scared, but I forgot I'm on an exposure therapy journey right now, so I locked in.
I've talked about this countless times on my spam and close friends, but I genuinely want to do better this semester. I need to just get up and do the things I'm meant to do and the things I want to do.
Off topic, but I just finished eating a CFA salad and holy shit am I bloated....I got this puffer on, so I'm chillin honestly.
Erm, I don't have much to talk about today, but I hope whoever reads this has a great day!
xoxo ann
No comments:
Post a Comment