Tuesday, December 30, 2025

A Love Letter to My Friends…Somewhat

 Good afternoon.


I have thought of, typed, and erased this post multiple times. I am incredibly grateful for those who have came into my life this year and have supported me through hell and back. Thank you. 


But right now? I need to speak on how this was genuinely one of the worst years of my life. Normally I’d say, “Well, there were some good parts…” but if I said that now I’d be damn near lying. 


Every good thing that came to me was taken away in a heartbeat and I never understood why. Some things however, were lessons that I needed to learn despite not wanting to consider those situations as such. Others? Just my luck. 


I have put myself through countless awful relationships. I have lost good friends. I have lost hope, motivation, time, energy, you name it. But in all, I’m still here and I’m still trying. 


But I couldn’t have done it without those closest to me. Thank you, to those who have listened to me rant and rage over the same situation over and over again. Thank you, to those who have seen me scream and cry over things or people that did not deserve my time nor energy. Thank you, to those who have consistently uplifted me through my hardest times, my struggles with depression, and my struggles with insecurities. You’re the reason why I am here. 


Coming to college I never thought I’d come across people who’d actually want me around. Who’d actually care. Who’d reciprocate my love- despite my odd ways of showing it. But I did. And I am so grateful for those people. 


I pray, that I lose none of you. And if I do- it won’t be on bad terms (God forbid that happens but..). I hope that I get to grow old with a nice majority of you. I want to see you all thrive and I’m sure you’d want to see the same of me. 




Thank FUCK 2025 is over.  God bless 2026.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Island's Obvious Racism: Fans and Production

Look, I adore Love Island. I've been posting non-stop rant videos on my spam IG account for days now. However, something is painfully ob...