Tuesday, August 26, 2025

Who is OnlineJerk?

I'm not some mysterious online figure, despite how bad I wish I was lol. 

Little bit about the mastermind behind this page:

  • Name: Aniyah, but you can call me ni, niyah, ann, or my screen name ig.
  • From: Durham, NC
  • Birthday: April 19th
  • Age: 21 
  • Pronouns: They/she, but idc what you use
  • Zodiac: Aries ☉, Virgo ☾, Scorpio ↑ 
  • Uni: I currently attend UNCG. Just transferred from NCAT
  • Pet: I have a cat named Lucki

  • Major: Computer Science...I should be able to successfully make a blog with CSS and HTML, right? WRONG
  • Hobbies: Drawing, tarot, playing video games, and going out with my friends 
  • Fav food: Chicken tenders and fries- with buffalo sauce.


So. What's to expect?

Bullshit and my hobbies/ interests. Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Island's Obvious Racism: Fans and Production

Look, I adore Love Island. I've been posting non-stop rant videos on my spam IG account for days now. However, something is painfully ob...