I don't know what my problem has been this week.
I skipped class on Monday because I felt sick. I've already missed my 9:30 twice this week. Then I was late to my 11 (that was completely my fault though, I got coffee). Then, TODAY the bus was late. I was so embarrassed about going into class 20 min late, so I just skipped, and that's how I'm here typing this right now.
The wifi at my school is pretty shit. Like terrible. It's a shame that NCAT has better wifi, but I digress.
I was trying to pick an outfit for today, but I have a genuine hatred for my legs, so every pair of jeans I tried on looked terrible. I managed to find something but I still feel icky. The platform docs are balancing me out. I also have this huge star patch on my face because I had an ingrown hair right by my lip. Now I feel ugly. I mean, I'll forever be sexy, but this week I'm chopped as shit. And not to mention, I'm fighting the urge to take out these braids. I have to trust the process...right?...Right.
In the future, I want to make a section on this page showing off my outfits of the week but that might take forever. Plus, I'm lazy as shit. At most, you'll get an outfit once a week. I'll stay up to date on my loc journey though, trust.
I have a lot more to say but I'm sitting here people watching. It's one of my favorite pastimes. Sorry to those who I keep staring directly in their face- I got bad vision! Speaking of which, I just seen this FINE brownskin with locs. We made eye contact...ON MY WORST DAY!!
Long story short, we'll try again next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment