Good afternoon my jerkoffs.
Last week, I struggled with getting to class on time, but this week I have done SIGNIFICANTLY better! Except for this morning. Eh...
On top of that, I already missed an assignment, and I'm not sure if that particular prof takes late work but I guess we'll find out and see lol. I poured my heart out on that thing.
On a cool note though, I got a new tat!! It's 777. Funny because I can be quite unlucky at times but that will change simply because I said so. Whatever I say goes.
I'm actually in class rn, learning about parts of a computer software but I'm too tired to lock in. Hence why I'm typing- to keep myself up.
Anywho, I'm actually very upset. On Monday, a guy I fancy fucking embarrassed the shit out of me. Not elaborating. Cool off that. Now, today I'm upset because you don't know how bad I want to be a model. Someone's muse. A beautiful or cool ass pic to get my name out there. But here's the thing. I'm short! And def not as skinny as I was freshman year. Mind you, yeah I wanna walk the runway and be on the cover of Vogue (preferably GQ) but right now I'm just trying to work with local photographers on campus (or even at my old campus).
OK, then OJ, why are you sad? Because no one fucking reaches out to me. LMAOOOOOO
Like, for example, another guy I fancy told me we'll be working with each other soon. 10+ shoots have happened since then. Why lie? Then I'm sitting here, looking at the models in his pics and others and I'm like damn...I'M THAT CHOPPED??? Like hooooollyyy shit dude. What's wrong with me? Am I not enough? I'm so over it. It's been bothering me for the past 2 weeks and I assume that it'll just keep happening. Uncforch.
Maybe I'll get over it. Or maybe I'll get my big break. To be continued...
P.S., I'll expand on this topic more in another post. Is this how you use "PS"? idk.
No comments:
Post a Comment