Oh my goodness. Where do I even START with today?
I had a set list of things to do this morning. I wanted to do laundry at 6/7, take a shower, go to my virtual doctor's appointment, finish homework, then go to class.
Yes, I did those things, but not in the way I wanted to. And you ask, why OJ? What happened?
HIM.
Lucki had me up at 5 am, screaming in my ear for what reason- I couldn't tell you. He kept biting shit and trying to knock stuff down. I thought I was going to lose it. My only coping mechanism is to vape, so of COURSE I start feeling sick after a couple of puffs and drinking my iced mocha that I heated up.
After my appointment, I did my work and showered, cool. It's 12 pm, and now Lucki wants to go to sleep. This nigga does this all the time. All. The. Time. So, after I came back from hanging out with my friend after class, I went to the market and got him wet cat food so I could mix that with catnip- like I used to do to calm him down at night.
As I'm writing this, it's 11:12 pm, and he's in my bed, half asleep. My job here is done.
Thanks to my ex-boyfriend, who gave me the food idea a couple of months ago. Works 95% of the time!!
...@11:35 pm, hes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment