Friday, February 6, 2026

I Hate Who I See

 

I hate who I see
I thought I loved her 
I thought she loved me 
But, really, I hate who I see. 


I look at her with pure anger 

With hatred 

Disgust 

Man, I hate who I see. 


I wonder if others can see her, too. 

Do they see what I see? 

It’s not a good sight 

I hate who I see. 


She’s hollow 

Like, there’s no one in there 

Just air? Not even!

Lord, I hate who I see. 


She always expects the most 

Why is that?

Does she hate what she sees? 

Doesn’t she know she looks dumb? 

What an embarrassment.

I fucking hate who I see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Island's Obvious Racism: Fans and Production

Look, I adore Love Island. I've been posting non-stop rant videos on my spam IG account for days now. However, something is painfully ob...