Saturday, November 8, 2025

Goodbye October, Hello...Flu?

Good evening, you all. The song of this week is: Living In The Storm- The Pretty Reckless

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I still feel like shit despite 95% of my symptoms being gone now. 

As I've mentioned countless times on social media, I got the flu over Halloweekend. I'm VERY upset. I haven't gotten a lick of work done, and I have an exam on Tuesday. How exciting!! I'm about to lose my mind y'all. All of my professors have been completely understanding, which makes me feel better. 

Anyway, let's backtrack a bit. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

October 30th, Devil's Night: This was an AMAZING night. Better than Halloween even. I don't remember much as I drank a Four Loko. My two lovely homegirls and I went to a pregame/kickback, which was cool. I don't know what it was- usually I'm able to just talk to people when I'm off that liqqa, but this night I genuinely couldn't. I just stuck to the people I knew. It was kind of eating me up inside. We then all went to a frat party. That was...an experience. I do remember being trampled (won't say by who...) and kissing some random girl who thought I was pretty (crazy because I thought I looked fat that night). My friend and I left early, and I can see flashes of me falling out in front of someone's door. This is where I twisted my ankle. And I still went out the next day, baby. 

Halloween: MOST MID NIGHT EVER!!! Fuck! The only good part was seeing my friends perform in front of the fountain (shameless plug: DirtBag and Yung4Aura). This night I decided to hang out with my homeboys...very interesting time. We couldn't find any moves and I had just missed the deadline for my paper. I was irritated the entire night. Then another friend completely ruined my night. What a fucking flop. So, I came back to my place and binged on Takis, which led to my throat being ripped to shreds by the spices. 

Days later, I progressively got more and more sick. Tuesday, I find out I have the flu. During this week, I wasn't taking my antidepressants, which left me sitting in the dark reflecting on my life and people. I hated every moment of it- so I forced myself to get up and take those meds. Now I'm fine, but that was rough, and I feel as if I'm still suffering from the aftereffects of that. 

Good news, though. I haven't vaped in a week. Will I start back when I get better? Probably. Let's not hope. 


love ya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Island's Obvious Racism: Fans and Production

Look, I adore Love Island. I've been posting non-stop rant videos on my spam IG account for days now. However, something is painfully ob...