Good morning, my jerkoffs, or whoever reads this...,
After my manic episode two weeks ago, I've been doing a lot better. That shit was so scary. Genuinely. One thing I've gathered is that it's essential to have people you trust in your circle. I wouldn't be here without them (thank you, T).
Last Friday, I decided to attend a rock show with a girl I barely knew. That was the greatest thing I have ever done for myself. Despite the 1000 cigs I probably smoked that night trying to be cool, I met an amazing group of people and even got to see my friend perform!!
As someone who struggles greatly with anxiety, this was a huge step for me. I would have NEVER thought to go out with a bunch of strangers. I told myself that day- 'trust your intuition and just vibe out. Your friends have your location. The girl you're with has a knife. You know a guy performing. It'll be okay.'
I also got the chance to wear something that I would have dreamed of wearing. I finally feel more comfortable being my true, authentic, alternative self. I got so many compliments too- like I know I'm sexy but it was very validating to hear and experience.
Besides that...I've noticed that people have been FLOCKING towards me lately! Is it because of how hot and cool I am?
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment